Sunday, March 11, 2007

Household Moving: Deep Breathing Helps

Tara Maras & Donna Kozik, authors of 29 Days to a Smooth Move: A Complete Household Moving Manual give tips and hints for getting moving across town or across the country with ease.

Q: What was the most intimidating part in moving?

Donna: For me, the most intimidating part was doing it all myself. Yes, I had supportive friends (like Tara) to help talk it up, pack it in and move it out, but there were plenty of times, usually late at night, where I had to dig deep and find the energy to keep on keeping on. In times of fear, I took a deep breath, gave myself a pep talk and reaffirmed why I decided to move and, yes, I could do it.

And, if nothing else, I repeated one saying that has seen me through much of life: This too shall pass!

For more information about sorting your stuff out for a more organized move-out, go to Chapter 9: Sort It Out Before You Pack It Up in 29 Days to a Smooth Move.

Order your e-book or softbound edition of the book here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home